Thread: Stock files to learn

Advanced Tuner

Stock files to learn

Great to see the new support on the powersport market ...i just order my cable any reads from mavericks or RXP seadoo that you can share?
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Advanced Tuner
    HPT doesn't read these, you hook up your cable and the software downloads the stock file from their servers.

Downloads from what servers??

Quote Originally Posted by MRRPMBRP View Post
    HPT doesn't read these, you hook up your cable and the software downloads the stock file from their servers.
    What do you mean you hook up your cable and download from their servers? Who 's why would you have to hook up your cable to do this? Please clarify.

Here you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Here you go.
    Eric, can you please assist with the 2012 Commander thread?

Advanced Tuner
    It's called virtual read, it doesn't actually read the ecu, the software identifies what stock file it needs, then HPT servers send the file to you.

Tuner
    When I try to open the posted files it says i am not authorized??

edit- so i am running version 4-10-5 and updated to beta 4-11-159 and it works but asks for mpvi2 to be connected.

do i need a mpvi2 and cable hooked to a machine in order to just view the file?

I just want to have a look at the calibration and parameters....
    Last edited by doorev800; 09-13-2021 at 05:59 PM.
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now

Potential Tuner

device needed on file open

Hey doorev800,

I was able to simply connect MPVI2 device to laptop when prompt comes up after file > open ... the stock BRP files attached here. I was then able to unplug MPVI and investigate the tables untethered.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by cyphers View Post
    Hey doorev800,

I was able to simply connect MPVI2 device to laptop when prompt comes up after file > open ... the stock BRP files attached here. I was then able to unplug MPVI and investigate the tables untethered.
    Thats what I thought, thank you!
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now

Tuner
    So just a update... i recieved my mpvi2 and then was able to view the tune files. I had to open each file that I have once with the mpvi2 plugged in and computer connected to the internet. After this I was able to open the tune files to view without the mpvi2 connected.

Today at work with my laptop not connected to the internet I was able to open and view just fine again. On one of my breaks I went to open a tune and it is now wanting me to have the mpvi2 connected again which I do not have it with me and therefore I cannot view the tune.

This is a beta version but just want to mention this and see if anyone else had this issue??

Tuner
    I am looking for a 2016 maverick 1000cc v-twin turbo tune or any 1000 turbo for that matter, if anyone has, thanks.
    Last edited by doorev800; 09-25-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Potential Tuner
    I know that you need to have the MPVI2 to work with BRP ECM's. My question is you cant even view the files above without a license from the MPVI2? I wanted to view the files before I upgraded from my current MPVI.

Tuner
    You need a mpvi2 to view. All you do is hook up the mpvi2 to your laptop and open the file in hp tuners you need internet aswell. You dont need to use any credits.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Here you go.
    I just downloaded the 2018 RXT-X file to check it out and it tells me not authorized to use

Is it possible to check out the file to see the tables prior to buying?

Tuner
    you need to be running the beta software, and you also need an MPVI plugged into your computer.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin RXPX View Post
    I just downloaded the 2018 RXT-X file to check it out and it tells me not authorized to use

Is it possible to check out the file to see the tables prior to buying?
    Only with an MPVI2 can modify/save any file without licensing. License is only on flash

In the car world, a MPVI1 must license on save.

I have a MPVI2 and can make changes to any file without a license and the MPVI2 does not have to be plugged in to the computer.

Potential Tuner
    So there is no way to look at the seadoo tables prior to buying a MPVI2

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin RXPX View Post
    So there is no way to look at the seadoo tables prior to buying a MPVI2
    no