Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 Ecoboost F-150 keeps dropping boost

managed to get a full pull but boost seems to want to settle down around 12-15psi depending on load
    Attached Files Attached Files

384whp/303wtq
    Built 2.0LSJ: TVS w/2.6, 1000cc, Stage 2 cams, custom fuel system, E85, Dual Pass, 3"intake, 3" Catless exhaust, CIA midlength Header

Tuner in Training
    its not all
    Screenshot_11.jpg

try it
    VW 2013 F150FX4 Ecoboost - SCT HPP - speedo_final gear adj 3nd.hpt

is possible to log air load and desired air load?

ill give it a shot! really appreaciate your help btw!

384whp/303wtq
    Built 2.0LSJ: TVS w/2.6, 1000cc, Stage 2 cams, custom fuel system, E85, Dual Pass, 3"intake, 3" Catless exhaust, CIA midlength Header

made the recommended changes and seems to be doing a bit better

tell me what you think? i still have 1-2 deg of knock that i need to pull out as well

384whp/303wtq

Tuner in Training
    Need to take out all duplicate
    Screenshot_13.jpg

i see, ltb lean before WOT, at WOT is ok.
    Screenshot_12.jpgScreenshot_14.jpgScreenshot_15.jpg

is possible to monitoring WB 1 and WB 2 lambda?

and your IAT ltbt high, stock intercooler?

is possible to post stock tune?

Screenshot_16.jpg
    Now you have good load, need only adjust gently
    Last edited by kel83; 09-08-2021 at 08:03 AM.

ok so a few things here that i need help with as I am trying to learn this better:

1. Base fueling: what table to help correct fuel? I went for a pretty extended drive and ran errands leaving the truck running to hit as many cells as possible. I am logging wideband EQ% Error to hopefully fix some of the lean & rich spots in the map. what table, as they all seem to be ACT vs ECT based/?

2. Torque/Pedal: Im not understanding the Driver Demand Torque Table. What would/should I log in order to tune this table? %error?

3. Spark: I want to learn this stuff but i am not sure what table to make changes to add/remove spark timing. Do i apply the same %mult from the knock log to all 13-14 spark tables? or seek out what mapped point knock occurred?

i feel like my entire approach to logging for %specific errors in histograms may be misguided on the Ecoboost...
    Attached Images Attached Images

384whp/303wtq

Quote Originally Posted by Japeatr View Post
    ok so a few things here that i need help with as I am trying to learn this better:

1. Base fueling: what table to help correct fuel? I went for a pretty extended drive and ran errands leaving the truck running to hit as many cells as possible. I am logging wideband EQ% Error to hopefully fix some of the lean & rich spots in the map. what table, as they all seem to be ACT vs ECT based/?

2. Torque/Pedal: Im not understanding the Driver Demand Torque Table. What would/should I log in order to tune this table? %error?

3. Spark: I want to learn this stuff but i am not sure what table to make changes to add/remove spark timing. Do i apply the same %mult from the knock log to all 13-14 spark tables? or seek out what mapped point knock occurred?

i feel like my entire approach to logging for %specific errors in histograms may be misguided on the Ecoboost...
    VW 2013 F150FX4 Ecoboost - HPP 6.hpt

384whp/303wtq