Thread: CM849 OS Code Modification

CM849 OS Code Modification

I got a base file sent to me. Under OS it has two code modifications. I have not seen this before. I will insert a picture of it. Can someone explain what this actually does? Does this also mean that someone has previously altered this file before me? Thank you.CM849 Code Modification.PNG

Banned
    I?ve never seen anything like that, looks sketchy. Don?t know what Cummins Toonin and Cummins Toonin Too is, never seen that but anything from anyone that has the inability to spell simple words should raise flags. It does for me.

That is what I thought too. Very strange that was on there and not spelled correctly. Don't like it at all.
    I notice on some of my other files under OS there is now "Extended Datastream". Is this something new or have I just never noticed it before?
    Code Modification.PNG

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sschulte16! View Post
    That is what I thought too. Very strange that was on there and not spelled correctly. Don't like it at all.
    I notice on some of my other files under OS there is now "Extended Datastream". Is this something new or have I just never noticed it before?
    Code Modification.PNG
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post408089
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"