Thread: 2019 GT350R 5.2L TPS limitations / Power restriction

Potential Tuner

Question 2019 GT350R 5.2L TPS limitations / Power restriction

Hey guys, first post here and helping for a lil help. I'm currently working on a Factory 5 racing cobra swapped with a 5.2L motor out of a 2019 GT350R pair with the TR-3160? 6speed that came with that car. (Currently do not have VSS wired in, wondering if this may be part of the issue.)
    The PCM in the car is a 2017 GT350R and has been setup with PATS off, and has the speed patch software manipulation applied.

Currently when taking the car out for a ride, it will free rev totally fine and drives fine under load no misfires or anything, but the Actual TPS will never exceed 30% limiting the car to maybe 35-45mph. Pedal position can be 100% and this wont change, but every so often it will unleash and flash the TPS blade to the actual pedal position for a split second then returns right back to the limited position. I have a data log of this and the calibration file I can share, thanks for your time and suggestions.

Pretty wild to see the factory calibration seeing as much as -30% on fuel trims too cant wait to actually get this thing dialed in.

Tuner in Training
    Man that thing is going to be FAST when you get it dialed in. I have a gen 2 coyote swap in a FFR cobra and it's not slow lol.

Can you post the tune and do you have a data log to share?

Edit: Does the 2019 GT350R use the same PCM as the 2017?
    Last edited by lee82; 08-25-2021 at 02:44 PM.

Tuner
    Best to post tune and log, also if inlet system is stock because -30 trims sounds like some off, and maybe power being limited as a result. Also assuming you running stock fuel pumps and returnless system.