Thread: 2019 X-rc Turbo RR, Where is lambda target being referenced from?

Tuner in Training

2019 X-rc Turbo RR, Where is lambda target being referenced from?

Working on a basemap for a Turbo RR and I'm looking for some information. I'm working on just fueling adjustments and I'm logging commanded Lambda, along with monitoring actual AFR with my Dyno's wideband and seeing a very lean condition on the stock map that commands a 1.00 lambda - even at full boost - up until around 50mph/7800rpm. Keep in mind this is a 100% stock file (minus the Ext Datastream OS mod). After that, Desired falls to 0.73 and the wideband reports safe, mid 11.x afr.

Im looking for a setting/map(s) that determine what the desired lambda is during normal operation and why it is changing at that point.

Advanced Tuner
    As far as the lean, under boost when kicked, normal programming from BRP, they program their turbos like this, and works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Boost4Breakfast View Post
    Working on a basemap for a Turbo RR and I'm looking for some information. I'm working on just fueling adjustments and I'm logging commanded Lambda, along with monitoring actual AFR with my Dyno's wideband and seeing a very lean condition on the stock map that commands a 1.00 lambda - even at full boost - up until around 50mph/7800rpm. Keep in mind this is a 100% stock file (minus the Ext Datastream OS mod). After that, Desired falls to 0.73 and the wideband reports safe, mid 11.x afr.

Im looking for a setting/map(s) that determine what the desired lambda is during normal operation and why it is changing at that point.
    Post your file.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    Should I post the stock file that was sent from Hpt server?

The desired lambda comes from the richest value commanded from any of the tables. Usually the Minimum Enrichment table
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Did you get this figured out yet? I don't have your file, but looking at another Turbo RR file it looks like once it enters Component Protection for exhaust temp, it won't exit until 80℃. Maybe what you are seeing is that it's following Base Target Lambda under Component Protection.

Potential Tuner
    How are you getting a 2020RR file if you have the older year 2019R look to switch turbo, injectors 3bar map ,air temperature sensors. Most say drop the 2020 tune in. Tune from there.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by MRRPMBRP View Post
    As far as the lean, under boost when kicked, normal programming from BRP, they program their turbos like this, and works fine.
    That oem tuning definately costs power according to my dyno & draggy

Tuner
    can i get the stock file off you?