Thread: Looking for a tuner zf8?

Tuner in Training

Looking for a tuner zf8?

Hello, please tell me. I am looking for a tuner zf8 for the Audi A8 D4 4.0 2013. Many people improve their results, but I am not alone in the opinion that the best results cannot be achieved without tuning the box. I have a very good consistent result, but I'm worried about the box, the lack of shift points, faster shifting and the lack of AMAX frustrates me. I understand that I can be even faster. Help

attach stock file here. Look up BGsq5 in the audizine forums.

Tuner in Training
    Last edited by ezhik89rus; 08-27-2021 at 06:19 AM. Reason: add file

Tuner in Training
    Hello, can you please tell me if it is possible to get a description of the cards somewhere, for which one is responsible? for zf8hp

Tuner in Training
    Here I managed to finalize something, but I'm not sure about the correctness of the actions, but the firmware mod allowed me to exit in 9 seconds 100-200kmh. Tell me about mistakes
    ZF8 St1 30.09.hpt

why did you change [TCM] 45078 - "Trans Max Mode Allowed Trans Shift Modes:" to 255?

Tuner in Training
    I haven't been here for too long, I can't say, I opened the file on the PC, there are 3, but I remember exactly that after I edited the file since AMAX was almost always active, apparently this is the fault of the low limit for the pedal position and its activation

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by bb-tt View Post
    why did you change [TCM] 45078 - "Trans Max Mode Allowed Trans Shift Modes:" to 255?
    Do not tell me why the S8 has 918 here ??

Tuner in Training
    [TCM] 26046 - Transmission Shift Pattern 46: Target shift speeds for the given shift pattern.

How do I understand this applies to manual mode?

looking at your tcu file it does not look like TCM 26046 is used for upshift in manual mode
    if you log TCC pattern i think you will find in man mode you mostly use 27 and 47.

Tuner in Training
    By the method of long trials, I came to normal operation, while in manual mode, working amax, strong sport mode, smooth D mode. But I still doubt the time modes, whether the box works fast enough, whether it has reached comparison with a robotic box. There are doubts whether it was worth touching the time "[TCM] 30247 - Trans Second Gear Inertia Mode Delay" since in my stock firmware the time is set to 400ms, and for newer cars it already costs 100ms. The manual mode has reduced and switching works quickly enough. But I still sometimes experience discomfort when shifting 1-2 or accelerating in first gear, it moves quite a bit with a jerk
    AUDI A8 D4 8HP55 2013years.hpt

If it's not difficult for you, then I will be glad to hear criticism of my work.
    Last edited by ezhik89rus; 05-17-2022 at 10:58 AM.