Thread: c7 z06 tx speed 416 f1a94 cuts out

Tuner in Training

c7 z06 tx speed 416 f1a94 cuts out

car randomly acts terrible and cuts out struggles under wot car has weapon x port injection. ive attached tune and log dont know how to attach my log from megasquirt port injection. afrs are 12.2-12.4 6k start to dip to 11.9. The person that originally tuned the car never finished and is impossible to get ahold of. So I?ve started doing my own stuff on it. The microsquirt crap is fairly simple and I?m grasping it I believe but can?t get rid of this issue.

cutout.hpl416PROCHARGED0818.hpt
    Last edited by chase1; 08-27-2021 at 02:50 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Hoping an extra set of eyes may see my issue. I unfortunately cant find anyone reputable to touch the car because it has the weapon x port injection on it.

Advanced Tuner
    Based on that log the port injection defintely isn't working hard enough. Your duty cycle is very high.

It looks like you have a boost spike in that log so I'd confirm the map sensor is ok unless it was a misfire of somekind.

Tuner in Training
    There was a back fire at the end. And then car shuts off and throws a bunch of codes for lost communication to various things.

IMO, the closer you can leave the stock system to stock fueling while using the port injection to make up the difference, the better off you'll be.

in other words, don't lean on the stock fuel system when you have tons of port headroom to work with.

Can you provide any additional information on the mega squirt system, and how it looks installed? Looking over your tune file, there's many key issues on why its not running right.