Thread: IPC Wheel Error Mess - 2015 Coyote Procharger

Tuner in Training

IPC Wheel Error Mess - 2015 Coyote Procharger

I would very much appreciate some help here! I had a Foxbody mustang come in with a Coyote Swap, it had previously been tuned NA with SCT.
    Its now been fitted with a Procharger Supercharger kit, the 117 Injectors, and an Returnless fixed 4bar fuel system.

As far as I know it is stock otherwise. The MAF has been relocated to the Intercooler outlet and there is a Bypass Valve fitted prior to that.

I used the SCT X4 to return the PCM to stock and then read the file out with HPT. It came back as a Ford Performance PCM (No-Vin).
    I was able to find the injector data online and then I've started to create a file from there.

Tuning wise seemed to go OK right up until the point I tried to tackle the IPC Wheel Errors (they are huge) and this is where I keep going around in circles. Sometimes it looks like its ETC error based (I have high negitve error in places) but I'm not sure if that's just showing me that the IPC is pulling the throttle there.

I've tried Raising the Driver Demand above the Torque Tables but that doesn't seem to help one bit. In fact lowering the Drive Demand a bunch seemed to get me the least IPC error.

I beleive the ETC is stock so I don't think I should be having to butcher those numbers? The fuel pump is running out of flow at higher loads but again I don't think that should be the issue here.

I would really appreciate some pointers here as I'm just not getting it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    It's your Inverse Torque tables.
    It looks like you rescaled and adjusted the Indicated Torque tables. Rescale the inverse table and calculate the inverse cells.
    I'd change the two highest axis values on the inverse table from 442.53 and 516.29 ft lbs to 516.29 and 737.57 ft lbs. Then calculate all enabled inverse torque tables. Edit > Torque Inverse Calculator will get you calculated. Datalog, adjust and recalculate from there.