Thread: New to tuning. Crown Vic PI race car asphalt oval track. need help

Potential Tuner

New to tuning. Crown Vic PI race car asphalt oval track. need help

Hi I'm new to tuning and have been racing a 2008 Ford Crown Victoria for the past few months. mostly 1/5 mile asphalt oval sometimes 1/4 mile high bank track. we are supposed to stay mostly stock meaning no superchargers turbos or larger throttle bodys. I'm currently running a little off pace from the top ten looking to get more competitive. I've heard most of the top guys are running tunes but you wont get them to admit it or what they are running. I found a tune on here and used some of what i found to start tuning car seems to be running better but have only picked up a few tenths on my time. i was hoping someone on here might be able to help me out and check out my tune and scanner file and possibly help me out with this tune. I'm running with an ac delete no cats and no rear 02s. thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Matt21
    I AM NEW TO TUNING AND ALSO RACING ASHPALT OVALS TRYING TO GET A LITTLE MORE POWER OUT OF MY 08 CROWN VIC.. DID YOU GET ANYONE TO RESPOND ON YOUR O8 CRWN VIC TUNE ISSUE
    THANKS
    SAM

Potential Tuner
    Have you had any luck on your search ? im new as well looking for some pointers