Thread: How do I get rid of the lean spot from idle WOT in 1st gear up to 3100 rpms?

Tuner

How do I get rid of the lean spot from idle WOT in 1st gear up to 3100 rpms?

If you look at he log there are two accelerations from idle (the first thru a quarter mile) that are leaner than the commanded AFR. The car is boggy off the line until it gets to the 3100 rpm range.

You'll want to tune the MAF and VE fully to make sure fueling is following the commanded. That VE table looks completely stock.

Also make sure that fuel pressure is not dropping when you stab the throttle on the launch.

There is a bunch of TM and abuse mode still on as well on the engine side. Raise the max tq vs rpm way up and lower the max torque for power enrichment down to 50%. And turn off the engine abuse mode, set it to 7,500rpm and 0mph.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner
    You're right. The MAF and VE tables are stock. I don't know how to tune them. Where do I start?
    The fuel system has a 255 Walbro with -8an pluming up to the stock truck fuel rails. I'll see if I can put my FPG on it an check the pressure when it's stabbed.
    The TQ MGT stuff I can probably find and change.
    Is there a MAF and VE table somewhere I can look at to get an idea of what it should look like? I looked in the repository but everything was stock tunes.