Thread: Car shuts down at wot

Tuner in Training

Car shuts down at wot

Ok first pull it didnt do it second pull it did. can anyone see whats happening?
    f1a94
    e85
    m7
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Where exactly do you see it shut down at Wot? I don't see it. I see a dip that looks like a converter locking up but you're not logging that Pid so I can't confirm that.

Ryan

Advanced Tuner
    See a boost spike like it backfired like in your previous thread. Can you post your megasquirt logs too so we can see the wideband? You aren't logging narrowbands so can't even get a sanity check on rich/lean with this.

Potential Tuner
    turn up the port fueling. youre feeling the car start running ragged when the DI injector pulse goes over 6ms.

Ben

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Weishaar37 View Post
    turn up the port fueling. youre feeling the car start running ragged when the DI injector pulse goes over 6ms.

Ben
    Told him the same in his other thread. He also needs to figure out that backfiring situation

Tuner in Training
    Looks like torque management. Throttle is closing as you get on it and spark goes way down. There is no knock retard logged.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BC13 View Post
    Looks like torque management. Throttle is closing as you get on it and spark goes way down. There is no knock retard logged.
    He is logging Knock Retard. Its the tiniest little dip I see up top. As long as I'm looking at the right thing. Don't see any Tq mgt during the pull. Maybe you are looking at the massive timing dip after he already lets out of the throttle. Injector ms is kinda high and it looks like its running out of low side fuel being the commanded fuel pressure is 73psi and he is only getting 46psi @ 6000rpm, Cant imagine what that looks like higher up. Can't speak for the DI side as I only see actual fuel pressure and not commanded, but the DI pressure looks ok to me at least at 6000rpm. I see coolant temps kinda High too but he didn't ask for complete tuning advise so I won't be that guy that says all he sees could be improved unless asked.

Ryan