Thread: Innovate LM-1 Question

Tuner in Training

Innovate LM-1 Question

Well i tried to call Innovate a couple of times last week an all i got was answer machine an leave a message which i did an not even got a call back . Tried to E-mail them an got zero response back from them so i am at a loss for words .

So my question is i have a LM-1 kit # 3723 that i barely used way back in the day an would like to use it with my MPVI2 HPT . I have a serial cable to USB that i can use but from here on in no idea . Or better yet what about the kit serial cable for PC connection can it be used an configured to use with HPT ? The connection is two females right now so i would need an adapter ? Any thoughts on getting this hooked up .

Tuner in Training
    Got it figured out in my case i have the MPVI2 which i can add the Pro Link Cable . Within the Scanner i can set the channels to suit the out put channels on the LM-1 as out put #1 an # 2 .

Potential Tuner
    How did you get your innovate wideband to work? Mine keeps dropping the pid off the channels list, I've right clicked it, transformed the input to 68.05 and the output to 7.36. Parameter is the lc-2 and it won't log. Having no luck or help with this