51. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes yes yes please!!!!!!!!!

44 86.27%
  • maybe

1 1.96%
  • no

6 11.76%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats the demand for 2.2 ECOtec tuning?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    BC3tech
    a. There are people now requesting 03-04 ion's which arent on our supported list meaning there are more then 1 computer that people want supported right now.
    b. As far as 2.4 models remember the E67 computer thats in them is also in the 2.0 cobalt SS, 07 TBSS, 07 Vettes if im not mistaken, Other 07 trucks, as well as a bunch of holdens...the 2.4's LIKE CHRIS STATED EARLIER just got lucky since they are in so many other vehicles it was a no brainer to just add the support.
    a) disagree... one computer - many years (even diff makes), as was illustrated by the link i attached in my post.
    b) my point was that tuning isn't/hasn't become available for only perf-oriented cars, and isn't used on perf-oriented cars, as was suggested by Julex.

Tuner in Training
    I beleive in all likelyhood they will sit quietly and wait for us to go away
    Phil
    "Racing is life evrything else is just waiting"

Potential Tuner
    Please oh please, we need tunability. Especially 04 models.

Tuner
    1st q 07 / late spring. check your boards ppl.

Tuner in Training
    repost in another thread but yes i would need it for all the supercharger kits and turbo kits that i sell for the ion's! Now the spill over is going to the cobalts with the 2.2L

Its come to our attention that a few users here are e-mailing and pm'ing other members of our forum with links to other forums and bashing our own progress on 2.2L products.

These types of actions from the 2.2 community will not help influence the progress of that said product.

Because of this we will be more agressive at locking threads regarding 2.2L products.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...