Thread: Lost Credits

Tuner in Training

Lost Credits

Has anyone else lost a vehicle license after their MPVI2 performed a firmware up date? I have been tuning off and on a car on the dyno. Shut down for the holiday and when I came back and plugged in my MPVI had a firmware update. Allowed it update wrote my current changes to tune and went to flash got a unlicensed vehicle message. I'm like, what? Look and make sure I have correct file open, yup. So I resynchronized and still nothing. Search licenses and sure enough pcm s/n is gone. Sent ticket in and they're looking but say its never been licensed. I have written numerous changes and flashed this vehicle last week. Only have to 2 files stock and a progress file for this car so its pretty simple. Never had this happen. Ticket #22886
    Last edited by Cobradoc; 09-08-2021 at 04:20 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Bill I have ticket #22866. Thanks I did relicense it today, I had to get it done.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Looks like Peter replied to your inquiry yesterday and we are waiting on some information from you.

Tuner in Training
    I have sent all info requested. It was sent yesterday around lunch. Been emailing with Chris. So far no solution.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobradoc View Post
    I have sent all info requested. It was sent yesterday around lunch. Been emailing with Chris. So far no solution.
    You said it was ticket 22866...but now you put 22886 in your original post. Either way looks like one of our BEST support tech's is helping you
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 09-09-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Sorry Fat Fingers