Thread: Bank 1 good, bank 2 lean and signal dropping

Potential Tuner

Bank 1 good, bank 2 lean and signal dropping

This is a 2019 twin turbo mustang, not mine just trying to help someone.

Has anyone seen this before where one bank just starts reading extremely lean all of a sudden? The issue came up a couple days ago and he says he put a new O2 sensor in that bank just over a month ago. All I could think of is big exhaust leak close to the sensor or maybe a cracked intake manifold. IDK what else to tell him.

Another question is I've seen coyote cars randomly drop PID signals, but nothing like this car is doing. It drops signal every 2-3 seconds consistently the entire datalog, not all PIDS just a few. Anybody seen this before?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Advanced Tuner
    Where in the exhaust are the 02 located?

Quote Originally Posted by Stang910 View Post
    This is a 2019 twin turbo mustang, not mine just trying to help someone.

Has anyone seen this before where one bank just starts reading extremely lean all of a sudden? The issue came up a couple days ago and he says he put a new O2 sensor in that bank just over a month ago. All I could think of is big exhaust leak close to the sensor or maybe a cracked intake manifold. IDK what else to tell him.

Another question is I've seen coyote cars randomly drop PID signals, but nothing like this car is doing. It drops signal every 2-3 seconds consistently the entire datalog, not all PIDS just a few. Anybody seen this before?
    could be fail o2 sensor, try swap between bank and datalog it
    Turbocharged COYOTE

PM for E tune / Remote Tuning
    [email protected]