Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 l83 6l80 injectors wont fire

Tuner in Training
    the only thing i think is the harness is bad

Advanced Tuner
    No, we want the scan from the VCM scanner, check out you tube to find out how to do it.

Tuner in Training
    good night this should work
    Attached Files Attached Files

You got lots of codes on that log and stuff not working.

There is no MAP sensor, intake air temp sensor working. The throttle reads 100%, so I would assume if that is true it would maybe be in a flood clear mode.

I'd want a better data log, something about the stuff going on in this one is just weird.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Looks like there is something going on with the harness or not everything is plugged in or properly grounded.

Using a noid light on a direct injection injector isn't the best way to diagnose injector circuits as the boost voltage is around 65V and noid lights were never meant to operate much over 12V. You should be using a oscilloscope with an amp clamp of the correct range to get a good signal.

That being said, we need a log of you actually cranking the engine over.

I think 5FDP is on to something with the clear flood mode, commanded EQ ratio is .190.

Tuner in Training
    correct the intake is of because im testing the injectors with the Noid light let me put the intake back on and fix all the codes and i will give you a new log

Tuner in Training
    her is the start with everything put back
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    There is no RPM signal in that log. Is the crank sensor plugged in?

Tuner in Training
    yes

Tuner in Training
    i just don't know next step is new harness i would prefer not to piss away 1000 dollars if mine is working please look threw it and let me know i have changed all the DTS settings to see replaced the high pressure pump fuel rail sensor I'm not seeing oil pressure but I'm getting it oil pressure