Thread: serious logging issues with newly unlocked PCM suggestions?

Tuner in Training

serious logging issues with newly unlocked PCM suggestions?

So I just finished up a car for a local guy and am running into issues I have yet to experience.

This is a 2020 Hellcat. Simple 2.80/pin crank/ID1050 injectors setup. Finished the mechanical side and this guy provided his own MPVI2Plus for me to use for tuning. The PCM was unlocked by HPTuners

I connected using the latest beta as the instructions stated. After loading the tune and starting the car the data logging is way off.

I have resynced, repolled and I have tried both the z automotive double bypass as well as the supplied HP tuners bypass. I tired logging with channels and layout I have used on every other hellcat I have done and most if the info will not read.

Another oddity that I noticed is that when I hit special functions, there is only transmission stuff listed. No engine diagnostics or anything else.
    I have tried to add channels like fuel massCyl 1 and its not there. The RPM was reading way off and I had to select a different RPM SAE from the channel list.

Something just isn't right and I really want to get this car logging correctly.

Hope this makes a little sense and any help would be super appreciated.

Advanced Tuner
    Submit a help ticket to HP tuners...that is your best bet to get your issue resolved.

Tuner in Training
    Just wanted to give a follow up. It was an issue with the software. The last couple beta versions cleared everything up.