Thread: Reader Upload: Timed Out

Potential Tuner

Reader Upload: Timed Out

Hey all, new to HPTuners, have a 2015 Charger Hellcat and an unlocked PCM. Trying to read the factory files to get my tuning going and I?m running into an error. I cannot read the pcm or tcm from the car, it times out after a few seconds and makes me cycle the key to tell me it failed. MPVI2 with 6 credits, re-sync?d, software was downloaded today along with driver software, restarted the PC (windows 10 pro), disconnected the battery in the car and reconnected, uninstalled and reinstalled the VCM softwares and MPVI2 drivers, and nothing. Farthest I?ve gotten was 18% on the TCM only while skipping the Pcm. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by publikdstrbnce View Post
    Let a tuner mess with it and stop being a rookie.
    I?m trying to get the files so my tuner can tune the car?..

Advanced Tuner
    Don't listen to the wanker troll above.

Send a ticket to HP Tuners. Something is wrong. Maybe try a different version of VCM. Use the stabil version instead of beta.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by spoolboy View Post
    Don't listen to the wanker troll above.

Send a ticket to HP Tuners. Something is wrong. Maybe try a different version of VCM. Use the stabil version instead of beta.
    Yea I’m not lol I know my way around this stuff I’ve just never encountered this issue before. I’ll try and do that

Tuner in Training
    Bump. Anyone know the answer to this?

Tuner in Training
    Timeout issue with Dodge NGC4 2010 Ram 1500 ecm. Now the pickup does not start! Opened a ticket to see what will be the final resolution.