Thread: Alter on the fly ?

Tuner in Training

Alter on the fly ?

I their a way i can look at my tune file an alter the spark an air base flow ? Would like to adjust these area's while the truck is running so i can see how things respond and adjust the file according .

Not really. If there are still in the VCM scanner there might be bi-directional controls for idle rpm, spark and maybe IAC but I'd have to look again to be sure. You can't do any of that stuff while your driving and logging on the street. There isn't a way to adjust timing on the fly while you are going throughout the rev range to see what works best.

Other systems like Holley offer that because they are standalone controller.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Found a function that is close , with the scanner hooked up an connected go into controls and special functions their are around ten functions . With the spark option you can monitor your PID's also the others as well an watch how the PID's react in your channels . Gives some visual instead of bouncing back an forth with the Editor but limited .