Thread: Reward for working tune

Reward for working tune

I don't know if anyone is up to the challenge but after a week of working on this I need professional help and not the type my wife says I need.
    More info here: https://www.ramforum.com/threads/ram...-build.160780/
    I have a 2014 Ram 1500 that HAD a 5.7 Hemi in it. I have replaced that with a 4 cylinder Cummins and cant get the tach, alternator and trans to shift out of Park. The TIP start works, the oil pressure and temp works on the dash. The ASD relay turns on for a few seconds when the engine starts and then back off.
    I have the following HEMI sensors installed in the Cummins:
    Oil pressure
    Oil temp
    Water temp
    Crank position

Anyone up for a challenge!

The following permanent errors are all that shows on a scan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    I read through your thread and noticed where you mention changing BCM and PCM. I'm betting that's where your problem comes from. You probably have pissed off the SKIM system.

That's possible but I'm back to the original BCM and before I pulled the Hemi I did have it running on these replacements modules with no problems.
    I loaded the stock (original) tune into the replacement PCM and changed the Vin to match the trucks. Very few codes in the other 25 modules and only non engine related ones.
    At one point after pulling the Hemi I did get the tach working with just the crank sensor and a tone wheel on the end of a drill so I have seen the tach work since pulling the Hemi but cant figure out why its not working now.

Can anyone recommend a tuner who may be able to help?
    Our family holidays are coming up in a few weeks and were not going anywhere without this truck.