Thread: gen 3 6.0 surge or stall coming to a stop.

Tuner in Training

gen 3 6.0 surge or stall coming to a stop.

I have an 2002 6.0 that I swapped from a al60 to a nv3500 and the engine surges or stall coming to a stop or if press the clutch to put it in neutral to coast. I added spark in lower rpm. I changed the iac thinking that would help but the truck wouldn't run with the new iac so the one is back in. this is dbc and I opened the throttle blades and drilled the throttle a little. I could really use some help this. I did a segment swap for the trans.

Gotta post that tune and logs man, we can't see what you do without it.

Also the segment swapper doesn't really work for auto to manual. If you wanted a manual file you'd have to flash in a manual file from the get go but that hasn't stopped many people from still making it work.

I wouldn't have drilled your throttle body, that didn't help anything at all.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Gotta post that tune and logs man, we can't see what you do without it.

Also the segment swapper doesn't really work for auto to manual. If you wanted a manual file you'd have to flash in a manual file from the get go but that hasn't stopped many people from still making it work.

I wouldn't have drilled your throttle body, that didn't help anything at all.

Tuner in Training
    i don't know how to copy the file and put it on here, if could explain how and i'll post it. thanks

Tuner in Training
    click "Go Advanced" next to "Post Quick Reply". Then halfway down the page when it loads will be a manage attachments section.
    1976 C10 LWB. LQ4/799 heads/Flex injectors/BTR Truck Stg3 & 4L80E w/3k Stall