Thread: Can you guys analyze my scans, Logs Thanks

Tuner in Training

Can you guys analyze my scans, Logs Thanks

I uploaded some scanner logs, I would really appreciate it. Looking for things being normal, or anomilies

I am new to this tuning, and would like to learn Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    If you guys see some knock, on 09/12/21, I tried to fix some of it, but its still showing up, but not as much.

Tuner in Training
    bump

I covered the Power Enrichment adjustment that you should make. The STFT's look OK for driving around. You don't know what the knock is until you get a wideband hooked up in HPTuners and see if it is lean or rich. I bet you are in boost at 4500rpm. Also, you should post this in your original post so your tune and scans are in the same thread. Best to switch to a 2bar or 3 bar OS and have a boost table to work with if you are serious about tuning this. Maybe get one of the guys on here to help that do remote tuning.
    2000 Camaro SS 2015 L83 port injected, Whipple 3.0, 4L80E, 8.8 Ford
    2013 Silverado 5.3, 6L80k 8.8

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakegoat View Post
    I covered the Power Enrichment adjustment that you should make. The STFT's look OK for driving around. You don't know what the knock is until you get a wideband hooked up in HPTuners and see if it is lean or rich. I bet you are in boost at 4500rpm. Also, you should post this in your original post so your tune and scans are in the same thread. Best to switch to a 2bar or 3 bar OS and have a boost table to work with if you are serious about tuning this. Maybe get one of the guys on here to help that do remote tuning.
    Thank you lakegoat for looking, I really appreciate it, just wanted an idea from you guys, I am new and been a big help, if you are in fla maybe we can hook up sometime, I live in Port st lucie, hahah

Also does all knock retard have to be eliminated, or is a certain amount allowed, I read where 1 degree was ok?
    Last edited by corvet786c; 09-15-2021 at 08:03 AM.

Go back to your first post and add your tune so everybody will have something to reference. When you post in a different thread, it's hard to remember what you said that you did to modify your car. 1 degree knock won't hurt. It is probably from not adjusting the knock sensitivity when the cam was added. Did you ever buy HPTuners so you can change your tune?
    2000 Camaro SS 2015 L83 port injected, Whipple 3.0, 4L80E, 8.8 Ford
    2013 Silverado 5.3, 6L80k 8.8

Tuner in Training
    Yes sorry for the delay, I did buy hp tuners and have the Serial port ready to install for AFR reading, I dont want to mess with my tune, I think its fine, but just trying to find this lean condition. My AEM guage and sensor work fine, I tested those yesterday. The new MAF was tuned without a screen(I put a screen back on) nothing changed. I have a new AC delco Map sensor rtv sealed on my Fast 102. So I kinda dont know what else to do. MY LTFT seem ok, I have 9000 extreme plug wires they seem fine. Gaskets and bands are all tight. etc etc Thanks Chris