Thread: Regal LTG flex fuel help

Potential Tuner

Regal LTG flex fuel help

I am trying to get flex fuel working correctly on my 2015 Buick Regal. I am new to tuning in general but the experience I do have is with standalone systems. I have the flex fuel sensor working and the car drives with E50ish currently in the tank.

Attached is my stock file and my modified file.

I ask for assistance on a few subjects but first I'll go over what I have changed from my stock tune file:

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Screenshot (6).png
    Flex Fuel enabled and Fuel Sensor changed to sensor.
    Screenshot (7).png
    Engine Codes enabled
    Screenshot (8).png
    Flex Fuel sensor diagnostics enabled
    Screenshot (10).png
    Stoich AFR unchanged
    Screenshot (11).png
    Flex Fuel spark multiplier was zero'd, I set it to the same values as Max Torque Timing Multiplier (Alcohol)

Is there anything that is wrong with what I changed or how I left things so far?

What I should be concerned with to make sure flex fuel is fully working throughout the various tables?

Many fuel tables are prefilled on the stock tune but some are zero'd out. I am currently focused on the Spark-->Advance tab.

Screenshot (12)_LI.jpg
    The Max Torque Timing Alcohol Adder is populated exactly the same as the normal Max Torque Timing table. Do these tabled get blended together or added/ offset? should these values be different between the two tables?
    Screenshot (13)_LI.jpg
    The PE Spark Advance table is empty for the alcohol table on the stock file. This seems plausible if the flex fuel spark modifier table will already be adding on top of the gasoline spark advance table. It is not going to work well zero'd out if the gasoline and alcohol spark advance tables are blended with a multiplier table. If so, which multiplier table blends these spark advance tables? Would it be good to start off with the same values as the gasoline table?

For now I'm just trying to get flex fuel working well but I'll be looking for more power after that.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files