hey guys i have some deka IV 80's theyre the shorties for the LS 3. i see lots of info for the other longer 80s but nothing for these shorties. ive tried for a week or so now in my spare time but have got hung uo in every method i have tried. could someone help me with this. ill take what i can get at this point, and would gladly pay for it. so i need help using excel, for someone to explain like i am a child how the formulas are derived and how to swap from chart to plot via the polynomial function. i have piles of data.. just none of it that i feel like is the RIGHT data. id rather pay someone something than to r&r these at this point.. but that will be my next move if i cant nail these.. the car eactually runs pretty dang good idles fine and qot is fine.. but im over and under much more that i should be at times.. and i dont have the level of control that i desire. this is the first vehicle ive messed with regarding tuning, and it is mine personally so its not really a rush.. im just stuck here and ready to move forward. the part # for the injectors i have is fi114700

thanks in advance