Thread: Still new to tuning

Potential Tuner

Still new to tuning

Hey everyone. Its been a while but I am back to read and learn more and maybe even contribute a little knowledge later on. I have a 2000 Camaro that is now 2 years in the making. She is a high mileage one. I refreshed the engine, installed some mild ported 243 heads, SUM-8706 cam, Weiand intake and a Huron speed V3 single T4 turbo kit and a 4L80E with a yank 3600 converter. Needless to say I have my work cut out for me on the tuning side. So far I have got the trans segment swap done and the 2 bar OS done. Both thanks to this forum. I still need to swap my injectors with the ones that came in the turbo kit. I have heard it run so now I am really motivated. It doesn't idle good yet but I have started working on it with the RTT. I still need to finish the exhaust, figure out what I want to do about the driveshaft and a shifter so I can work on the drive ability tune. I no longer have a close drag strip so I may reach out to a local to do the WOT tuning. We will see. Back to researching!

I do remote work? be glad to help you

Potential Tuner
    Thanks Ben. I will let you know if I get stumped. I am waiting on new plugs to show up tomorrow to try again