Thread: hellcat the afr gauge is weird acting?

Tuner in Training

hellcat the afr gauge is weird acting?

I know the gauge should move somewhat just cruising...but it act real weird I have looked at the tune and cant find anything that I think should cause it....it jump from 14.8 to as rich as 12.00 and that just holding at 1500rpm just cruising. What all should I be looking at?And when you mash the throttle black smoke with will come out the exhaust for a second or 2.Where or what would I need to change to lean it out. Or maybe it dont need leaning out there has to be something in the tune causing this....or al least thats what I think. Thanks for any help
    Last edited by robertrooker; 09-18-2021 at 08:29 PM.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    mods?
    tune
    injectors?
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training

afr is acting wacky

2.85 upper,longtube's,spacer's with blanket, incognito sleeve...m6 hellcat....I took one of the injectors out but couldnt find any numbers that would help identify.I dont think there stock I looked at pics. of stock injector for 2016 they were small difference's they looked closer to 1000cc.I know they dont make them now but I bought the car used and think they may have been installed when they were available.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    if you have closer to 1000cc injectors and injectors are tuned correctly, you will only have roughly 50% duty depending on E content
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161