Thread: Fiesta ecoboost 1,0 EU

Potential Tuner

Fiesta ecoboost 1,0 EU

Hey guys, I have a 2014 Fiesta 1,0 Ecoboost and I have been trying to tune with HpTuners, unfortunately, I think I have a lot of information missing in my VCM editor compared with everyone around this forum.
    Can someone give it a look on my .hpt 1.0.hpt file to see if it is normal or just a lack of compatibility from HpTuners?

I have changed my downpipe and air filter, and i was just looking to make a bit more power.
    thanks in advance.
    Last edited by idxsky; 09-19-2021 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by idxsky View Post
    Hey guys, I have a 2014 Fiesta 1,0 Ecoboost and I have been trying to tune with HpTuners, unfortunately, I think I have a lot of information missing in my VCM editor compared with everyone around this forum.
    Can someone give it a look on my .hpt 1.0.hpt file to see if it is normal or just a lack of compatibility from HpTuners?

I have changed my downpipe and air filter, and i was just looking to make a bit more power.
    thanks in advance.
    I don't think the issue is that you are missing parameters, I think your file is just very different from most other Ecoboosts.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the reply, for sure it?s because it?s an European version. I?m trying as hard as I can to search for information online on how to start tweaking here and there, but so far it?s been hard. There?s not much people sharing this tipe of information.

Potential Tuner
    The UK Ford Fiesta has a similar set-up to the Mk6 VW Golf. Look for a MED 17.1 tuning guide.
    I just checked your VIN and it shows as being a US car? Just surprised as I have not seen a US car with the same ECU.
    What is the spec of your car is it the 100Hp?
    Last edited by eatonm62; 11-15-2021 at 04:25 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by eatonm62 View Post
    The UK Ford Fiesta has a similar set-up to the Mk6 VW Golf. Look for a MED 17.1 tuning guide.
    I just checked your VIN and it shows as being a US car? Just surprised as I have not seen a US car with the same ECU.
    What is the spec of your car is it the 100Hp?
    yes its a European car, I'm actually living in Portugal. I'm gonna look for a MED 17.1 tuning guide as you suggested and will see if I can learn more.
    I already tuned the car before with a Kess. it was a 1.0 EcoBoost 100hp, but actually, right now it's like 150hp for sure, never managed to measure it.

You're running Bosch firmware not Fords HDFX stuff so there are far less tables and its easier to tune. Is the hpt file you posted stock or tuned? As no mods have been done to power enrichment and the timing looks a tad high. Max boost is capped to 25psi so you're deffo not hitting 150hp. I'm comparing it to my 95ron tune which is around 140hp