Thread: 14 dodge charger big cam need help!!!

Potential Tuner

14 dodge charger big cam need help!!!

Looking for some help on getting this charger dialed in!!! it wiped a lope off factory cam so i did what any other gear head would do i upgraded to a comp cam Dur. @ .050" 214/233 | Lift .510"/.505" | LSA 113 specs and did the MDS delete. Car will hardly idle now and is very rich at idle like funny car pit burn your eyes runs rich!!! I cant seem to find where to alter the short term and long term fuel trim tables. i also cant find the correct spark table that's commanding the timing advance!! please help!!! I'm also willing to pay for someone's tune if they have one verifiable to work. I'm attaching my tune file a the scan I was watching as I was letting it warm up. Also having troubles with the MIL light staying on after ive turned all the codes off for it. Frankie 14 dodge charger rich idle base mds delete.hptrich idle warmup.hpl

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    contact info below if you want to get it setup
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner

Just emailed you

Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    contact info below if you want to get it setup
    just emailed you!

Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    Did you ever get dialed in? I am currently having the same issue with the same exact issue all around. Cam lobe was wiped out, replaced lifters, Cam with 214/233 Comp, Cam Phase Limiter and a few other small things. Now the car will hardly idle! Please help if you can!

Quote Originally Posted by JayeDirty View Post
    Did you ever get dialed in? I am currently having the same issue with the same exact issue all around. Cam lobe was wiped out, replaced lifters, Cam with 214/233 Comp, Cam Phase Limiter and a few other small things. Now the car will hardly idle! Please help if you can!
    Send me a PM and I'll see if I can get you line out.
    2013 Charger R/T - 1-3/4'' Longtubes, Catless Mids, 180 T-Stat, CAI, 6.4 Manifold Swap, 370whp@5600/411wtq@3950
    Contact [email protected] for Engine Building or Tuning needs!