Thread: c10 ls swap

Potential Tuner

c10 ls swap

whats up guys can someone please help

ls swap gen 3 5.3 punched out to 5.7 , ls6 intake stock injectors, sloppy stage 2 cam , painless dbc harness

will not go into close loop. .... and no i am getting maf code p0102, p0106, p0358

log file
    Attached Files Attached Files

Kinda need working o2 sensors to get a working closed loop. The logs shows both sensors at 450mv, meaning you have a power/ground problem on. Check the fuses and harness to make sure they are getting power.

The P0102 is a MAF circuit low code and the P0106 is also a range/circuit code. I've never used one those peoples wiring harness but I swear I see lots of posts going on with problems. Whether they are truly harness related or the users fault is hard to say sometimes.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training

Painless wiring is a pain in the.......

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Kinda need working o2 sensors to get a working closed loop. The logs shows both sensors at 450mv, meaning you have a power/ground problem on. Check the fuses and harness to make sure they are getting power.

The P0102 is a MAF circuit low code and the P0106 is also a range/circuit code. I've never used one those peoples wiring harness but I swear I see lots of posts going on with problems. Whether they are truly harness related or the users fault is hard to say sometimes.
    I've had issues with Painless wiring harnesses before. 450mv at the sensor definitely says that the sensor is not reading. (PCM defaults to 450mv if the sensor is disconnected)