Thread: Looking for injector data

Potential Tuner

Looking for injector data

Hello, I’m in need of some injector data for injectors that came with my intake and trying to find the correct data for these injectors in 06 E40 format for 06 GTO. They are Bosch EV14 ZR1 52lb/hour with EV6 / USCAR Connector - Direct fit for LS9 & part numbers for injectors are:
    Bosch 0 280 158 187 (0280158187)
    GM 12598646
    AC Delco 217-3350

Thanks in Advance!

Post. Your. File.

Potential Tuner

tune file

Thank you, completely forgot to add my file. Here is my most recent tune file that is in car. The car currently breaks up at part throttle and feels down on power but AFRS look good at WOT. Just recently went from fast 102 intake/tb, btr custom grind cam with stock 243 heads to ls3 top end with same cam and car has been giving me nothing but issues. I have someone who is remote tuning it now but we've done multiple tune changes/logs and issues are still there. I have Changed plugs, plug wires, did leak down test, compression test, remeasured push rods 4 times, had injectors cleaned and still not sure of what the issue could be. I will also post a log that i have from track pass that the car stumbled and had issues with the same tune in it.

Thank You!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jcrespo125; 09-24-2021 at 09:40 AM.

I don't know about part throttle issues, but here's what I have for LSA injectors in E40 format.

RUN 1 12598646.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    I don't know about part throttle issues, but here's what I have for LSA injectors in E40 format.

RUN 1 12598646.hpt
    Perfect Thank you! Is the injector data in my file now?

Yes it is.

That's my own conversion done manually, as close as I reckon I'm able to do it. The conversion spreadsheet works for P01/P59 but doesn't have exactly the right labels for E40.

Potential Tuner
    Yes it is.

That's my own conversion done manually, as close as I reckon I'm able to do it. The conversion spreadsheet works for P01/P59 but doesn't have exactly the right labels for E40.
    Sounds good, thank you squirrel! Going to give it a try tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

Tuner in Training nathanhine1977's Avatar

Just wiondeing what car and engine combo this file is from?

Yes it is.