Thread: Attn Canadian customers

Tuner

Attn Canadian customers

I recently upgraded my mpvi pro to mpvi2+. I did the exchange and mailed in my old controller. Paid the upgrade fee plus 80$ ups shipping fee. Now i just received a email that my pkg is on the way and that ups is charging me another 46.29 for some bullchit fees.... i am pissed!!

Anyone else from canada have this happen? I have ordered things before ups and this happens sonetimes but not always. I never get these charges from USPS. I would think for 80$ that hptuners charges for shipping would be all inclusive for these fees or they would know how to send it so we dont get these additional charges...anyone know what the story is with these them??
    Last edited by doorev800; 09-22-2021 at 01:23 PM.
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now

The "ground" freight rules changed a few years ago on international shipments. Both UPS and FedEx now charge additional fees (i.e. not disclosed until after the fact) on anything coming via ground.

The only way to avoid this is to make certain all items are shipped air freight (either by "overnight" or "next day" service levels).

Tuner
    Well that makes sense...i have received the same charges on some, not all, orders from fedex aswell. I would receive the product then get a bill in the mail 2 weeks later...i am so sick of getting these add on charges from these 2 carriers.

The other option besides air or next day is USPS as i have never had to pay them anything...if it is a option..

Thank u shrek for the info...
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now