Thread: fuel trims not adjusting properly 6.4 hellcat supercharged

fuel trims not adjusting properly 6.4 hellcat supercharged

Hey guys so doing part throttle and drivability tuning on my Scat pack and when changing the ve tables I am not seeing my changes reflecting in the tune at all same trims with each log even after adjustment. Car is a 2020 Scat pack running hellcat supercharger and injectors. It was pulling 15% at idle made the ve corrections and still pulling 15% has anyone seen anything like that? Best part is the wide band shows I am right at 14.3-13.5 at idle so its not as far off as the log shows. Mechanically its perfect, brand new injectors, plugs look absolutely perfect too. Could I be chasing my tail trying to get closer to 14.5 steady at idle? I attached my current file. Idle surges 50-75 rpm too so I was hoping getting the trims cleaned up could smooth that out a bit. I'm pulling my hair out at this point too because I have spent like 2 days on these trims.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    post files

file is in the post

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by DefierPerformance View Post
    file is in the post
    Your post shows "attached files" but there is nothing there for us to download and look at. Can you reattach your tune and logs?

Advanced Tuner
    Your injector data looks wrong to me. Where did you get it?
    If in doubt, multiply everything by 1.1.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    do you have hellcat injectors in the car?

you also need to consider that hellcat injectors operate an different flow rate especially under wot compared to hemi 6.4
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner

Hello, I need a file for the Charger and Eddie I want to skatback 2020 in stock

Hello, I need a file for the Charger and Eddie I want to skatback 2020 in stock

Would need to see a log of the issue first.