Thread: 3800 stall tcc tables

Red face 3800 stall tcc tables

greetings helpers ,.

i did install a 3800 stall tcc with lock on on my 500whp car and it have a good tune but when it comes to tcc tables i struggled a lot

i did zero all slip tables and maxed out the apply and release tables but i feel like my car didnt like it !

so is there any better way to play on the apply and release tables to make the best of this tcc or having better gearing with it ? or just max the 1st and 2nd gear tables and leave the others on stock ? or what ?

the car have also a getrag 3.92 lsd rear gear .

thanks in advance folks

any one ? why its so hard to find an answer here lool

looking for a help

Tuner in Training
    Following as I have a 3600 stall converter that I'm trying to dial in as well. @spoolboy recently created an Excel spreadsheet that maps TCC apply/release tables to their respective mph/rpm values. My plan is to lock converter just above the rated stall in 1>2 & 2>3 similar to what is done w/ 1320 stall tables.

Quote Originally Posted by shak3r View Post
    Following as I have a 3600 stall converter that I'm trying to dial in as well. @spoolboy recently created an Excel spreadsheet that maps TCC apply/release tables to their respective mph/rpm values. My plan is to lock converter just above the rated stall in 1>2 & 2>3 similar to what is done w/ 1320 stall tables.
    ya we still looking for help here

help up plz