Thread: EQ commanded stuck until power off?

EQ commanded stuck until power off?

Hello, I am having a weird issue when logging. I just noticed my EQ commanded never reaches the desired ratio from cold startup. To explain further, I have set my open loop air flow modifiers to 1.0 so once it reaches the operating engine temp it should be a EQ commanded lambda of 1.0. When logging the engine at cold startup the EQ will go from around .78 to about 8.6 and then stop and stay there no matter what coolant temperature the engine reaches. The only way to correct this is to turn the engine off (after its at the operating temp), open the door, startup again and log again. It will then be the correct 1.0 lambda. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there something I am missing?

E67 ecu on LE5 Engine.

I have a video of this but it won't allow me to attach it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Attached is 2 logs. The first one is from cold startup until about 180 degree engine temp, the 2nd is after the car was restarted and idling.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Never mind, I believe its fixed now. I made all the tables in Open loop/ Base equal to 1.0 except for EQ Ratio Min, where it ramps down from 1.623 to 1.0 at 133*. Before I had all tables at 1.0 from 176* and above. Not sure why this fixed it but for few tests I did look like it is now working correctly.