Thread: Nissan Tuning Information - Cant open maps unless I purchase a device?

Tuner in Training

Nissan Tuning Information - Cant open maps unless I purchase a device?

Im looking at getting HPtuners over UpRev since in theory it should have more features and let you turn of CELs without having to pay a ProTuner, however im not finding any information at all when looking HTtuners for nissan.

I dont have a device yet but I have the VCM editor software, it lets you try samples but when I downloaded a 2013 Xterra and 08 Altiam map so I can see what can be altered it keeps saying I need to connect to the MPVI2.

Im not trying to write or change anything, just view a nissan map like you can with the samples, seen some guys complain about the timing tables not working too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nissan.JPG

With any of the Nissan/Infiniti support, you won't be able to view files without having an MPVI2 connected.

Tuner in Training
    Is Nissan fully supported then? I would like to purchase this but not too much information on what can be changed and what maps are available.

Also seen people having issues with the timing tables, is that still an issue?

Can you turn off check engine lights and make changes to the transmission computer?

Thank you