Thread: P01 ECM LQ4 engine dies when with AC on

Potential Tuner

P01 ECM LQ4 engine dies when with AC on

Hopefully someone can shed some light on what I'm missing here. I have a LQ4 with the following specs:
    243 heads
    roughly 10:1 compression
    232/234 duration @ .050 .600 lift 110 LSA
    TBSS intake
    flex fuel injectors (about 35 Lb/hr)
    90mm LS2 DBW throttle body
    P01 ECM with 1 BAR speed density OS
    Swapped from a 4L60e to a Tremec TKO

The problem I'm having is that since changing to the 90mm throttle body, I can't get the engine to return to idle without dying most of the time if the AC in on, and will still sometimes still die with the AC off. I originally changed the ETC scaler to .0192, which I read should have been correct for the 90mm, and adjusted the idle airflow. When I changed the scaler, and all other idle airflow settings back to the 78mm throttle body it got better, and seems ok most of the time with the AC off, but still dies almost every time with the AC on. I'm new to tuning, and sorting it out as i go. I had it running normal with the smaller throttle body, but have no clue what to do now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Take everything I say with a grain of salt. But, the first thing I did to make the car idle after a cam change is increase the base running airflow. I increased it 18%. With all the changes that I see you have made (especially going to a stick transmission) it's hard to say which ones apply to your build.