Thread: Any help is appreciated.

Potential Tuner

Any help is appreciated.

have 2005 ctsv that runs perfectly then randomly runs bad for a day then normal again. have checked or changed every sensor. finally got a log while it was running bad. car has ported 243s long tubes tbss intake unknown cam. ran perfect before getting caught in the rain one night last week now its hit or miss
    Attached Files Attached Files

Wow, where do you live? 'Cause intake air temp says it's -29*F. IAT is important. You should probably fix that.

What's up with the B2 fuel trims trying to add as much as 50% + 25% at times? You got a vacuum leak or more likely a header leak upstream of the O2 sensor.

Injector duty % and ms and O2 mV channels are already in the list by default because they are very very useful for getting an idea of what the engine is doing, but for some reason everybody keeps deleting them and then posting the logs "hey whats wrong with my car I can't figure it out".

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Wow, where do you live? 'Cause intake air temp says it's -29*F. IAT is important. You should probably fix that.

What's up with the B2 fuel trims trying to add as much as 50% + 25% at times? You got a vacuum leak or more likely a header leak upstream of the O2 sensor.

Injector duty % and ms and O2 mV channels are already in the list by default because they are very very useful for getting an idea of what the engine is doing, but for some reason everybody keeps deleting them and then posting the logs "hey whats wrong with my car I can't figure it out".
    I didn't adjust any channels that's how I bought the hp tuners. I purchased a laptop and mpvi2 from a gentleman. The air temp won't show. I have 2 brand new mafs and they all say the same thing. When it's running good everything reads as it should. I am in no way proficient with hp tuners so my apologies

When you open the scanner for the first time, I am pretty sure the SAE O2 and injector channels are already in the default startup list.

In the log you posted, go to like 7:46 (just one event picked at random, it does this all through the log). Out of nowhere B2 LTFT slams straight from 0% to 25%. It would be really nice to see what the O2 sensor data does when this happens.

The IAT has to work, it's used for both fuel and spark. Unplug MAF. Key-on. Do you have ~5v at pin B and good ground at pin A?

screenshot.26-09-2021 14.30.44.png