Thread: Mvpi2 pro link - analog doesn?t work- please help. No resolution from tech support

Potential Tuner

Mvpi2 pro link - analog doesn?t work- please help. No resolution from tech support

I am reaching out for some help anyone can offer. I will try to include as much info in this post as I can.

I have windows 10 running a new mvpi2 upgraded to pro features with pro link. I have new aem 4110 wideband I trying to set up to maf tune.

The wiring is connected- white analog of aem to red wire of prolink (analog) with shared common ground. I can verify with fluke that at the connection there is 3.25v.

I opened vcm scanner- connect vehicle. Add channel-external input- mvpi2- analog red- select aem. Then open added channel- transform to a/f sensor aem 4110.

Connect and scan vehicle. All defaults pids read - the added channel for aem wideband data box is empty- it?s as if it?s not on. Doesn?t read any numbers - will attach photo.

I have contacted support. I have uninstalled and reinstalled vcm scanner. After maybe 15 re-sync thru editor it offered an update. Thought maybe this would enable the feature- zero effect.

I have tried over and over every combination I can think of. It?s as if the software isn?t accepting a value read.

Tuner

Did You Hook Up The Sensor Ground to the Prolink?

( You Need To Hook Up The Black Ground on the mpvi2 to sensor ground)

Quote Originally Posted by Waybux View Post
    I am reaching out for some help anyone can offer. I will try to include as much info in this post as I can.

I have windows 10 running a new mvpi2 upgraded to pro features with pro link. I have new aem 4110 wideband I trying to set up to maf tune.

The wiring is connected- white analog of aem to red wire of prolink (analog) with shared common ground. I can verify with fluke that at the connection there is 3.25v.

I opened vcm scanner- connect vehicle. Add channel-external input- mvpi2- analog red- select aem. Then open added channel- transform to a/f sensor aem 4110.

Connect and scan vehicle. All defaults pids read - the added channel for aem wideband data box is empty- it?s as if it?s not on. Doesn?t read any numbers - will attach photo.

I have contacted support. I have uninstalled and reinstalled vcm scanner. After maybe 15 re-sync thru editor it offered an update. Thought maybe this would enable the feature- zero effect.

I have tried over and over every combination I can think of. It?s as if the software isn?t accepting a value read.