Thread: aem 30-0310 CAN prolink

aem 30-0310 CAN prolink

I should be able to hook the can lines from controller to prolink can correct? I cannot get it to display properly when connected this way. I can do analog and get a reading to display but math doesnt seem correct. I have them grounded together the pro link and aem. Am I missing something

So is the can out of aem not able to be read by the can wires on the prolink?

Advanced Tuner
    I use the Analog

Brown -
    White +

Advanced Tuner
    You should be able to connect the CANH and CANL wires from the 30-0310 to the ProLink. And read the AFR/Lambda signal, directly. I have done 4 at once, this way.

must you have pro link to use the can feature? at first i thought it was can ready to just tie into the canh canl but now i think it has to be flashed ? is there a place i can wire it in to act as another ecu of some sort?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.mike View Post
    You should be able to connect the CANH and CANL wires from the 30-0310 to the ProLink. And read the AFR/Lambda signal, directly. I have done 4 at once, this way.
    Have you used it on a very recent (as of 10/7/2021 at least) version of the scanner? Mine dropped out, and I upgraded my interface to try to resolve it and it will not work. Analog is fine.

Tuner
    Analog works fine
    Its the can that is inop