Thread: Lsj afr wide sweep

Potential Tuner

Lsj afr wide sweep

So to start off, new to LSJ community, use to tune evos and subies and never ran into this issue and trying to solve this. The AEM wideband afr gauge is constantly making LARGE sweeping at idle or cruise like its a narrow band sensor ( stupid rich to stupid lean 8-9 to 20 afr sweeps ) when disabling o2 sensor so there is no feedback the afr steadys itself out but am unable to get an accurate tune in as of right now. Mods are smaller supercharger pulley, 1050x injectors, header back exhaust, cold air intake, recently new NGK spark plugs. Even when scaling is very far off on any car i have tuned with new injectors it would still be close to 14.7 like the car likes with small fluctuations to 15.X and 13.X. Just hoping to get some help in this aspect. Greatly appreciate any help

Factory GM ECU's are very sensitive to proper injector data, and use pretty complex modeling for them. Start off with making sure all your data pertaining to the injectors is accurate, not just IFR.
    Owner/Tuner@Evolution Automotive Performance
    Lincoln, Ne

Potential Tuner
    Can you guide me in the direction of how the offset works when putting data in? The manifold vacuum for the injector offset confuses me when looking at dynamic flow data and how i correspond that with the injector offset vs battery voltage vs kpa vac