Thread: New MPVI2+ Where is my Performance Page on Dash Screen?

Potential Tuner

New MPVI2+ Where is my Performance Page on Dash Screen?

Hi everyone, Just got my PCM back on 2021 Scat Pack, and reset CEL, now I don't have the Performance Page on the dash screen. I have not yet downloaded the VCM Suite yet, but seems like the A/C also is either on Max or on heat, I have a different color on the dash screen. Just weird. Thanks.

Advanced Tuner
    Support ticket time. Sounds like you got the wrong PCM or wrong file. It's been happening more lately.

Potential Tuner
    Actually, just went out for a ride and the Performance page came back on the dash, the A/C is back working normal, maybe just needs a few restarts? I am waiting for Monday to plug in the PRO unit and connect so I can have a back up person to chat with. Thanks..

Not to sure on the Dodge products but on GM during factory dealer programming I will get the screen right before I begin that HVAC and other modules may need to be reset by powering on and off or even a power disconnect for them to come back online and function again. In any case if after programming completion you have issues in modules other than ones you just programmed it may be necessary to power cycle the vehicle (battery disconnect/reconnect).