Thread: Remote Logging and Adding PID's to create config file

Remote Logging and Adding PID's to create config file

I'm trying to setup a config file so that I can have someone do a remote log. However, I'm having trouble doing so. Do you have to be connected to a vehicle 1st to set up the PID list? Or is there a way to setup a log/pid list without 1st having a vehicle connection?

The vehicle is hours away, and they have their own interface and have the vehicle licensed, but are needing help with some things, but I need to log specific parameters to help more.
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw

Advanced Tuner
    The scanner remembers the last vehicle you were physically hooked to by default, but if you've hooked to a vehicle similar in PCM style to the one you're scanning recently, you're good. It also remembers recent vehicles (I think it's the last 20, but don't quote me on exact number)

Open the Scanner. Click "Vehicle" up top. In the drop down menu, hoover over "Vehicle Profiles". A side menu will pop out with about 20 of the last VIN's you've hooked to. Choose one similar to what you are currently working on, and add the channels you need.