Thread: 2020 Shelby GT 500 Shift RPM

Tuner

2020 Shelby GT 500 Shift RPM

Hi,

trying to figure out shift tables cause i like to raise WOT Shift RPM in Sport an Track Mode.

raise DTC Upshift WOT Tables has no effect.

does anyone have a idea how this Variant / Level / Incline /Decline stuff is working?

unfortunately it?s not possible to log shift pattern or ID like on the Dodge 8HP stuff.

GT500 Shift.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by zr1driver View Post
    Hi,

trying to figure out shift tables cause i like to raise WOT Shift RPM in Sport an Track Mode.

raise DTC Upshift WOT Tables has no effect.

does anyone have a idea how this Variant / Level / Incline /Decline stuff is working?

unfortunately it?s not possible to log shift pattern or ID like on the Dodge 8HP stuff.

GT500 Shift.JPG
    Level is just that on level ground, incline is just that on an incline, and decline is again on a decline or down hill. I'm sure it blends/interpolates between the tables depending on if it's exactly level or between level and either one of those. The variants are probably different drivers or levels of aggression. IE: Bob flooring it everywhere or grandma driving to get ice cream. Or maybe those are the automatic shifting for Normal, Race, Fuel economy, Dynamic. Make them all the same to eliminate any different shifting schedule and Post the tune with a log of where it's shifting, maybe we can find a limiter affecting it. Also make sure under the General: Limits: shaft speed it is set to calibration not default

Tuner
    here the stock File.

Level/Incline/Decline Maps makes no sense to me
    Attached Files Attached Files