Thread: Retune for rocker upgrade?

Tuner in Training

Retune for rocker upgrade?

Hey everyone,

It's been a while. I had my turbo '02 Camaro with 80# injectors professionally tuned by Dyno Brian last year. I then promptly blew two T5s after that, so the car went down for almost a year to be upgraded, repaired, and maintained. While I've done a ton of stuff, the only thing I did to change the engine was repair front and rear cover leaks, upgrade the valve springs to LS6 units, and upgrade the rockers to Yella Terra 1.9:s. For some reason, the car is running lean now. Would this make sense? I mean, my airflow should be up, but my MAF should be able to compensate right? I'm seeing that my injector duty cycle is down below 2% at idle and still running lean. I'm attaching a tune and a log with very light driving. Any help would be appreciated.

Dyno Brian 1 Unchanged.hpt
    Pop n bang 10-5.hpl

Tuner in Training
    Adding to this. I checked for vacuum leaks with a smoke machine. Everything seems to be sealed. I also learned that the 2% DC at idle is normal for 80s.

If I every figure out why my wideband suddenly stopped providing a correct output signal, I'm going to drive around with a MAF error histogram and add some fuel.