Thread: 2021 Silverado with a Whipple & Stg 2 cam install: Code P02F3 & P02EF help

2021 Silverado with a Whipple & Stg 2 cam install: Code P02F3 & P02EF help

Can anyone help me identify the possible cause for these codes im getting after installing a whipple supercharger on my 2021 Silverado with a cam and DOD delete?

P02EF - Cylinder 2 Injector Circuit Range/Performance (Pending, Current, Old)
    P02F3 - Cylinder 6 Injector Circuit Range/Performance (Pending, Current, Old)

I've searched all over and I cant find any relevant information that would help me out.

Thanks,

Advanced Tuner
    Not to sound condescending, but, have you verified the wiring to those injectors is OK?

If so, did this vehicle run with this ECM before you started the install? We've found the newer ECMs are VERY sensitive to electrostatic damage on the injector output drivers.

The entire engine was torn down and put back together before I received the unlocked ecm. I never had to opportunity to run the truck with the unlocked ecm before the rear down.

It?s starting to look like I?ll have to remove the Whipple supercharger to see if anything was damaged on the install. Weird part is that the truck runs and feels normal but it keeps kicking out these codes even if I clear them, they pop up immediately so it must be a real issue

nothing wrong with them just disable the codes
    all 2019+ I tuned have the same code and some times 4 injectors

Tuner in Training
    I had the same issue only disabled all dtc

I?ll see what I find. I would hate to disable a code and there?s an actual issue there. I?m just not familiar with what that code is reporting

Advanced Tuner
    We worked with a customer on a similar ECU, they had the same codes pop up. We replaced the ECU with a brand new one and they went away... As far as I know they didn't have any actual symptoms, but, like you I'm not a fan of just disabling codes to make them disappear.

I don't suppose you have the original ECU from the truck...