Thread: Data is correct when viewing preview but incorrect when I create MP4 file

Tuner in Training

Data is correct when viewing preview but incorrect when I create MP4 file

I modified an existing overlay and added some existing and custom objects. The custom object dragstats.rro I found while searching this forum. The data highlighted in the first screen shot is accurate when I preview. However when I export to MP4. It changes like you see in the second screen shot. Help?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rkuper82 View Post
    I modified an existing overlay and added some existing and custom objects. The custom object dragstats.rro I found while searching this forum. The data highlighted in the first screen shot is accurate when I preview. However when I export to MP4. It changes like you see in the second screen shot. Help?
    Hmm... I wonder if the timing of the lap is falling inconsistently in the preview vs. when it actually gets rendered. It seems like your "lap" time is ending two milliseconds before the distance hits 1/8th of a mile (possibly due to timing of frames).

Maybe try this one which will add the lap time of the first lap if the time where your second "lap" occurs before any of the distances:
    Drag Stats Enhanced.rro

If that doesn't work, can you post your data file here so I can take a look at what might be going on?