Thread: scanner data

Tuner in Training

scanner data

hey guys i'm waiting for my cable but im wondering how the scanner data anyone have either log file to share

thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by matt5liter View Post
    hey guys i'm waiting for my cable but im wondering how the scanner data anyone have either log file to share

thanks
    How the scanner data what?

Tuner in Training
    wondering how the scanner data is, is there many supported pids or do it lack coverage I know some new supported ecu have lacked data

Advanced Tuner
    When you flash it, there is a patch that can be applied to log more channels, if you like

Tuner
    does anyone have a log they would care to share?
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by doorev800 View Post
    does anyone have a log they would care to share?
    These ecu's are used on a lot of machines, what are you wanting a log from?

Tuner
    My friend wants his 2016 1000 turbo tuned in a month or so, so that one would be nice to see. Also any maverick with a 900 turbo would be good if you have, thanks.
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now

Potential Tuner
    Scanner data on a 13 maverick was only showing 2 pids, rpm and tps. I still haven't been supplied with a stock tune file to work with so I can't even get a look at a stock tune I click the button after it identifies the vehicle to try to download and nothing happens. I hope more pids show up faster than a stock tune file for a 13 Maverick is.......... 3 weeks and counting

Tuner in Training
    My 2020 maverick sport also only shows 2 pids, basically useless at this point for scanning.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    Scanner data on a 13 maverick was only showing 2 pids, rpm and tps. I still haven't been supplied with a stock tune file to work with so I can't even get a look at a stock tune I click the button after it identifies the vehicle to try to download and nothing happens. I hope more pids show up faster than a stock tune file for a 13 Maverick is.......... 3 weeks and counting
    You can only log a bunch of PID's after you flash it with an OS patch to monitor them.
    So you need a stock file? I have it, if they don't, message me on here

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jetmav View Post
    My 2020 maverick sport also only shows 2 pids, basically useless at this point for scanning.
    It'll show the PIDs after you flash and apply the os patch