Thread: Fuel cutoff question

Fuel cutoff question

car is a 2021 1SS a10. I know the trans isn't supported yet, but on shifts the car completely pulls all the timing and fuel for the car. I pretty much got the timing done through the min spark table, but I'm not sure if the fuel cutoff is in the engine side or if I'm just out of luck until the TCM is cracked. Any suggestions?

Thanks as always

Advanced Tuner
    The fuel cut during shifts is actually on the engine side - there's a flag that controls it. However, as I recall, the flag is bypassed and fuel is always cut through the shift if the calibration is for US markets. Something to do with emission certification, I'm fairly certain, and if that's the case, don't hold your breath on getting access to it.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tunerpro View Post
    The fuel cut during shifts is actually on the engine side - there's a flag that controls it. However, as I recall, the flag is bypassed and fuel is always cut through the shift if the calibration is for US markets. Something to do with emission certification, I'm fairly certain, and if that's the case, don't hold your breath on getting access to it.
    The flag isn't even visible in hpt by default I don't believe. Where'd you get this info?

Advanced Tuner
    Yes, I've never seen it in there. Of course, you know information comes for more than one place than hpt.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tunerpro View Post
    Yes, I've never seen it in there. Of course, you know information comes for more than one place than hpt.
    Well yeah, I just want it LOL

Advanced Tuner
    One thing to note is that touring mode seems to cut fuel alot less often than track/sport