Thread: 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4 problems with map signal/sensor

2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4 problems with map signal/sensor

Hey guys, so let me start off by saying I am not familiar with HP Tuners. (Guess im gonna have to take a course soon!!! LOL!!!)

So we have this 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4 at the shop. Built motor, Garrett 6265 Turbo, Tial 44mm wg, AEM True Boost Controller

Im having it remote tuned. But we are having an issue where it looks like right at around 240kpa it is dropping map sensor signal. Car make great power and AF Ratio is money until sensor drops.

We have replaced the map sensor and same thing.

We have traced and performed ohm test on all 3 wires (signal, power & ground) from sensor to ecu and all is good.

I need some help please. Are we overlooking any sort of control strategy/settings?

Pull 20 rev 24 new map sensor.hplPull 19 rev 24 plugs gapped .014.hplpull 18 rev 24.hpl2008 Dodge SRT 8 Base Tune Rev24 (1).hptPull 20 rev 24 new map sensor.hplPull 19 rev 24 plugs gapped .014.hplpull 18 rev 24.hpl2008 Dodge SRT 8 Base Tune Rev24 (1).hpt

post a log with injector pulse width & TPS

what injectors and pump?

Stock Pump & Injectors. Are you able to walk me through how to configure logging for pulse and tps?

I’d guess your out of fuel injector, 80# idle well and a 450 should provide enough fuel

Check on Facebook there are a bunch of good tuners, Dave Mario etc, that can help you

Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    I’d guess your out of fuel injector, 80# idle well and a 450 should provide enough fuel

Check on Facebook there are a bunch of good tuners, Dave Mario etc, that can help you
    Who on facebook has tunes? Got a link? I am kinda struggling here.
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...-FI114991-Data