Thread: Cant get car started

Potential Tuner

Cant get car started

Hello,
    I have a vehicle with a LS3 and walkinshaw blower on it. Ran fine then had a small fire and melted harness. Purschased a GM Performance kit including e67 ecu. Previously vehicle ran on Map sensor only. The kit came with all sensors obviously and all are plugged in. I will include tune that i ran previously that i copied everything over to new ecm. Im supposed to be driving this tomorrow. Anything helps. Thank You!
    Attached Files Attached Files

That's not a lot of info. Does it crank over but no start, or just do nothing? Does the fuel pump run? Do you have reference voltage at the various sensors? Did the melted harness blow any fuses that haven't been replaced? So many unknowns.

Potential Tuner
    I apologize. Crank no start, confirmed fuel and spark. All sensors have refernce. Only DTC's are p2122 & p2127

Certain throttle codes will prevent the engine from running. Gotta fix those. Those two are for both of the sensors in the APP - it has no idea where the pedal is if it's got no signal return from either one.

Potential Tuner
    Cranking log
    Attached Files Attached Files

Did the kit come with APP - and did you use it, or keep what was in the car from before?

Potential Tuner
    Yes it did and it?s connected and reading from 29%-98%

That sounds more like TPS readings, not APP. APP is the sensor in/on the pedal inside the car. Those two codes are indicating neither APP1 or APP2 are working. Diagnose those codes.

Tuner in Training
    I agree, not a lot of info here and I'm not sure what's going on either. Were these both the same harnesses and ECU's? I do see under the OS tab your TCS patch etc are not applied in one tune and applied in the other. Not sure if that will fix your problem or not.